Feathers and fur
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leavenworth & Jefferson County KS posting!

4 posters

Go down

Leavenworth & Jefferson County KS  posting! Empty Leavenworth & Jefferson County KS posting!

Post  SlipperyHillFarm Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:04 pm

Hello Folks,
I hope that some of you that visit will sign up and become apart of this great new site:. Yes we are new , but with everyone of you who pass the word we can become a great place to talk. I know most of you are hoping you can find a place that is within 100 miles or so of each other ! Well guess what ! the majority of our members are in Kansas. An I hope for the very same thing. I'd like to be able to buy, shell and trade birds or any other stock within driving distance too.
So let's get too know one another and become that place everyone want yo be apart of.

Daren
SlipperyHillFarm
SlipperyHillFarm

http://quackhead1975.wix.com/slipperyhillfarm

Back to top Go down

Leavenworth & Jefferson County KS  posting! Empty Re: Leavenworth & Jefferson County KS posting!

Post  Stoney Creek Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:57 am

Nice! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Stoney Creek
Stoney Creek

Back to top Go down

Leavenworth & Jefferson County KS  posting! Empty Re: Leavenworth & Jefferson County KS posting!

Post  mochicken Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:02 am

Thanks Daren, I think this regional forum will work great for a lot of folks that get overwhelmed by the national forums, I am still a member of several of them but I like being able to actually meet members of the forum to trade birds, eggs, or just talk................a good thing has started here
mochicken
mochicken

Back to top Go down

Post  RoosterLew Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:34 am

As a newbie, it's great to be able to have help from people close!
RoosterLew
RoosterLew

http://www.cutlooseracing.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down