Feathers and fur
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LETS RENAME THIS PLACE " FEATHERS AND GRUMPY OLD MEN "

2 posters

Go down

LETS RENAME THIS PLACE " FEATHERS AND GRUMPY OLD MEN "  Empty LETS RENAME THIS PLACE " FEATHERS AND GRUMPY OLD MEN "

Post  Guest Thu May 29, 2014 7:05 pm

Anyone with me on this ?

Awe some one LOL

Back to top Go down

LETS RENAME THIS PLACE " FEATHERS AND GRUMPY OLD MEN "  Empty Re: LETS RENAME THIS PLACE " FEATHERS AND GRUMPY OLD MEN "

Post  Guest Thu May 29, 2014 7:07 pm

Tammy N wrote:Anyone with me on this ?

Awe some one LOL

Who is grumpy Tammy?

Back to top Go down

LETS RENAME THIS PLACE " FEATHERS AND GRUMPY OLD MEN "  Empty Re: LETS RENAME THIS PLACE " FEATHERS AND GRUMPY OLD MEN "

Post  Guest Thu May 29, 2014 7:09 pm

Those old Men

Back to top Go down

Post  Fat Daddy Thu May 29, 2014 7:13 pm

Ill have you know young lady that i am rarely grumpy! Sometimes "pre-coffee" and sometimes "pre-beer", But never just plain grumpy! Damn Kids anyway......
Fat Daddy
Fat Daddy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 29, 2014 7:14 pm

Bill I am not picking on you this time ..... Notice the This time LOL .

Here have a beer Ill give ya another if ya can pee on that same top wire my brothers did .  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 29, 2014 7:20 pm

OH MY!

Back to top Go down

Post  Fat Daddy Thu May 29, 2014 7:49 pm

Honey i can stand flat footed and pee in a rain barrel... But I was'nt born yesterday!! LETS RENAME THIS PLACE " FEATHERS AND GRUMPY OLD MEN "  Moony
Fat Daddy
Fat Daddy

Back to top Go down

Post  Stoney Creek Thu May 29, 2014 8:36 pm

Fat Daddy wrote:Ill have you know young lady that i am rarely grumpy! Sometimes "pre-coffee" and sometimes "pre-beer", But never just plain grumpy! Damn Kids anyway......

Well said!
Stoney Creek
Stoney Creek

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 29, 2014 8:45 pm

Bill Ill kiss that ,
I have Not said you where Grumpy i just suggested the name . My Male Quail are anal retentive . so they are grumpy

OK lets be honest I just put in 134 eggs in my bator Mark said to me Tammy you have the brooder full and 75 eggs hatching tomarrow what are you gonna do when these hatch ,,

I told him Put his ass to work or barrow money to get a bigger brooder box LOL .

so Mark is the Grumpy man in my life...............

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum