Here ya go, Rules

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Here ya go, Rules

Post  Admin on Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:54 pm

Disobeying these rules will get you a warning, temporary ban, or a full ban depending on how bad the actual infraction was. We do not like to play "POLICE" believe me, but we do need to keep the peace.

This forum is for ADULTS, being 18 years old or over is a requirement of this forum, no exceptions.

We are adults, act like it, I know there will be disagreements but do not speak in anger, you cant take things back so think first and type second

NO discrimination for race, ethnicity, sex, sexual preference, or any other things, it is your life, live it how you want and leave others alone. Just because you do not like it does not give you the right to speak against it on this public forum. Freedom of speech is your right, but it is our right to refuse service to anyone for any reason and we will do a permanent ban to anyone who uses our forum to spread their hatred.

NO FIGHTING, we will NOT tolerate bullying, badgering, verbal assault, or threats. Speaking your mind is one thing, harassment is another and it will not be tolerated here.

I do not have any more rules as of yet, if we can all just get along and be adults I hope to not have to add things to this lol.

Be respectful and be adults, and we should all get along great

Admin
Admin

http://midwestf2.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Here ya go, Rules

Post  Guest on Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:22 pm

I broke every one of these can we make some new ones ?

Just kidding east to fallow
step by step

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top