Feathers and fur
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello all , thank you for having me

5 posters

Go down

Hello all , thank you for having me  Empty Hello all , thank you for having me

Post  bj's airboats Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:19 pm

hello my name is brad & i build airboats for a living but i have a passion for helping kids in my town with alot of 4H animals projects & what a good group of people to share my love of animals & some of the kids 4H projects with & may be pick your minds for some great knowlege. my newest project ; i'm working is 10 great little future farmers & they are going to be raising quail from eggs to full grown then picking ones for breeding stock , then back to the eggs, hatching them charting there growth & teaching them about bloodlines then more eggs & meat at the end . sorry i got side tracked  the kids do that to me some times . i would just like to thank yall again for letting me in your family  thumb1
oops for got im from north florida
bj's airboats
bj's airboats

Back to top Go down

Hello all , thank you for having me  Empty Re: Hello all , thank you for having me

Post  Fat Daddy Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:12 pm

Well to the forum..... Sounds like you are a busy man. You seem familar, have we talked before somewhere?
Fat Daddy
Fat Daddy

Back to top Go down

Hello all , thank you for having me  Empty Re: Hello all , thank you for having me

Post  mochicken Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:19 pm

Welcome, what kind of critters do you raise?
mochicken
mochicken

Back to top Go down

Post  bj's airboats Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:32 pm

i dont know if we have talked fat daddy but i have seen alot of your post when i've ben looking up info on quail with the 4h kids at a number of sites.
as far as critters dogs, fish, pigs, quail, chickens & a stray gator from time to time
bj's airboats
bj's airboats

Back to top Go down

Post  LittleBit Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:12 am

Welcome Brad! sunny
LittleBit
LittleBit

Back to top Go down

Post  James Marie Farms Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:26 am

Welcome to the group Brad.....look forward to hearing more about your ventures...
James Marie Farms
James Marie Farms

Back to top Go down

Post  bj's airboats Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:33 pm

Robbby i have ben reading alot Of your post on here & All i can say is WOW " YOU ARE THE MAN" good luck with new quail thumbsup
bj's airboats
bj's airboats

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum