Feathers and fur
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Invited a gentelman who i think im gonna get my Buck NZ from

3 posters

Go down

Invited a gentelman who i think im gonna get my Buck NZ from  Empty Invited a gentelman who i think im gonna get my Buck NZ from

Post  Guest Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:10 pm

he is from eugene and is interested in other things , named Jerry so when he applies please add him thanks Tammy

Back to top Go down

Invited a gentelman who i think im gonna get my Buck NZ from  Empty Re: Invited a gentelman who i think im gonna get my Buck NZ from

Post  Stoney Creek Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:53 pm

Will do! Thanks!
Stoney Creek
Stoney Creek

Back to top Go down

Invited a gentelman who i think im gonna get my Buck NZ from  Empty Re: Invited a gentelman who i think im gonna get my Buck NZ from

Post  mochicken Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:05 pm

Awesome thanks for spreading the good word
mochicken
mochicken

Back to top Go down

Invited a gentelman who i think im gonna get my Buck NZ from  Empty mo Stony

Post  mmocatman10 Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:39 am

We need a new topic Called the Idiot Ill top the list
mmocatman10
mmocatman10

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:24 am

mmocatman10 wrote:We need a new topic Called the Idiot Ill top the list

Why Bill.......what did you do? Good morning to you.........................Oh the partridge? Is that what you did?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:27 pm

Bill your anything but an Idiot , So we dont need that Topic .

Good morning to you all Jerry Joined Yesterday i hope he posts i told him this was a fun group and we kinda get a little wild but on the tasty side

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum